Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CQ Golden Green


This was an unexpected find. While searching for Maybelline Autumn Leaves, I came across a few bottles of CQ polish that were just unique and beautiful. This one is a perfect green for fall. It is muted and yellowed, as the name suggests, and reminds me of a military green frosted shimmer. 

Application went well. The formula is great. It only took two coats, and brush strokes were not really noticeable for a frosted shimmer. 

I will definitely be picking up more from this brand. 

Remover used: Equate strengthening acetone remover. 
Prep: Washed with soap and water. Forgot to prep the nail with anything else. 
Base coat: CND Stickey.
Color: Two coats of CQ Golden Green.
Top coat: Seche Vite. 
Wear report: So far, this wears very, very good. I have had this polish on for 3 days now, and I only see very minimal edge wear. It feels strong and still looks great. Update: Wore for nearly a week with very minimal chipping and edge wear. I would say this polish wore exceptionally well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment