Tuesday, October 4, 2011

China Glaze Papaya Punch


Still hoping to find that perfect goldenrod yellow, I thought I would give this one a try. While it is not goldenrod yellow, it is an awesome color of its own. It looked more yellow in the bottle but dried closer to a light orange on my nails. It can work for fall, though it is a bit bright. The finish is creamy. 

Application went pretty well. This polish seemed thick to me. It could be just the bottle I bought. Perhaps it needs some thinner, or perhaps it is just how this formula is. I had to be careful as a result. The brush seemed to hold a lot of the polish. I went with it and applied 2 thick coats. Had I been more careful with applying the first coat, I probably would not have needed the second. 

Remover used: Acetone/glycerin mix.
Nail prep: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat: Nail Tek II.
Color: Two coats of China Glaze Papaya Punch.
Top coat: Seche Vite.
Wear report: Very good. I think I removed this on day #2 or #3 with just some slight chipping and edge wear. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment