Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice


Oh my goodness. I love this polish! It caught my eye during one of my trips to Ride Aid. It was found on a fall display, and there was only 1 bottle. I am so glad I picked it up. It is perfect for fall and that pumpkin-spice mood on cool, crisp, cloudy days. It is a smokey, dark gray jelly base filled with coppery glitter. 

The formula is good and went on quickly. Being a glitter, it did take 4 coats to get the opacity you see in the photo. However, the coats each dried very fast, so this was not a problem. 

I will be wearing this a lot this season. 

Remover used: Glycerin/acetone mix.
Prep: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat: Nail Tek II for peeling nails.
Color: Four coats of Sally Hansen in Pumpkin Spice.
Top coat: Seche Vite. 
Finish: Nail Life Aromatherapy Drying Drops.
Wear Report: TBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment