Thursday, September 8, 2011

OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous


I can't say enough about this color. I have already gotten compliments on it, and I have only had it on a few hours. This is a color people notice. Sometimes it looks gray and metal like, and sometimes I catch the greenish cast to it in the sunlight from the tiny, blue-green glitter specks. It is simply gorgeous. 

The formula was nice and thin, so application was easy and fast. I did put three coats on for good measure, but I think I could have gotten away with just two. 

Remover used: Acetone/glycerin mix.
Primer: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion.
Color: Three coats of OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous.
Top Coat: Seche Vite.

Wear report: Fabulous. I took this polish of on day #2 and barely had any edge wear going on. Using my acetone/glycerin mix, it still took some extra soaking to get it off. Love this polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment