Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sinful Colors Over Easy


This is LOVE. I love the color, I love the formula. It is a perfect, creamy, dusky rose. It went on smooth and streak-free. I really could have used only 1 coat, but I went with 2 for good measure. Not bad for applying polish in under 10 minutes, as I have an appointment I can't be late for. This is definitely one of the best colors I have tried yet. Way to go Sinful Colors! 

Remover used: Glycerin/acetone mix.
Prep: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat: Seche Clear.
Color: Two coats of Sinful Colors Over Easy.
Top: Seche Vite.
Wear report: Very good. I ended up with a few tiny edge chips on day #3, but I had done some house work. I took it off to try another polish but was reluctant not to put this one right back on, I loved it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment