Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Time


There is a first time for everything, and last Friday I had my first ever professional manicure. It was amazing. I wish I could have it done all the time. What she did to clean up my cuticles and make my nails look bigger and beautiful was nothing short of magic. Her filing and shaping was perfection. 

This is an OPI nail polish, but sadly, I cannot recall the name. It is a shimmery orange. 

I got my first chip 3 days after the manicure, which is normal for her manicures, per the manicurist herself.

Remover used: Unknown.
Primer: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat used: Nail Tek (her recommended base coat for its moisturizing properties).
Color: Two coats of OPI color.
Top coat: Seche Vite (her recommended top coat).
Wear report: Normal wear, about 3 days before chipping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment