Saturday, September 10, 2011

OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ



Another great color for early fall. This color is a creamy deep berry red with purple undertones. I love it for this time of year, when I think of berry pies and apples falling from the trees. Of course, it also makes me think of the last few BBQs outdoors before the weather gets too chilly and the leaves are all gone.

My bottle may have had a thick formula, so I may add some thinner before wearing it again. The application was tricky for me.  I had to use 3 coats to cover up the streaks, and I still ended up with some brush marks and imperfections. Again, it could just be the particular bottle I bought. A little thinner should fix it right up.

Remover used: Acetone Glycerin mix.
Primer: Rubbing alcohol.
Base coat: China Glaze Strong Adhesion.
Color: OPI Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ, ,3 coats.
Top Coat: Seche Vite.
Wear Report: TBA. Updated: Took it off on day #5 with minimal edge wear. This stuff wore like steel. Excellent wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment